Thursday, March 29, 2012

This Week

We watched the Hunger Games (and I cried); I watched copious amounts of Korean dramas and crime shows.

Happy mail came in! Hello Pilgrim yardage, some Salt Air, and miscellaneous colored prints for my brothers' Christmas presents.

I nearly finished the Little Miss Alice quilt top (save for the borders), and decided to finish all the blocks for another quilt. I'm still working on it.

All in all, pretty good so far. I picked up some DS Quilts prints that I was drooling over at Joann's, as well as some Sparkly Aida cloth for cross-stitching. I'm off tomorrow morning (yay!) and Sunday/Monday. Sunday might be a do-stuff-with-family day ... and Monday my best friend and I have some stitchy fun planned.

Back with pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment