Thursday, April 18, 2013

plans.

I have tonight off. I'm very excited.

Mostly because it's technically an "extra" night, and I have a lot of things I've been putting off.

There are the obvious things, like cleaning. Vacuuming - which was once a bi-weekly thing, because I'm lazy - is now a twice-a-week activity due to rambunctious, couch-eating dogs. Sweeping/mopping, taking out trash, etc etc - all those boring activities we all wish we didn't have to do.

But there are OTHER things I'm going to try and do today. Like:

- detail a dragon in chalk.

- finish some Denyse Schmidt stars, finally (in green, because that's my favorite color).

- box my fabric up, not by COLLECTION but by PROJECT.

- FINALLY gather all those things I've been meaning to give away and do so. Goodwill, here I come.


This is ambitious for me, but between work and life I think I've been in a bit of a funk. Here's to getting out of it and tidying myself up.

Later days!

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment